Senior Systems Support Specialist LIMS (w/m/d) (80-100%)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Visp site is looking for a Senior Systems Support Specialist (f/m/d) (80 -100%) for quality unit support team (QUS-LIMS- Visp). You will be responsible for providing operational support, coordinate projects, and changes to the system. This role includes application support, system administration as well as ensuring GMP compliance of the system. You will closely interact with different departments (QC, logistic, QA, IT, OT).
- Site administrator role giving 1st and 2nd level of support.
- Ensure that changes to the systems are appropriately implemented and communicated
- Validation of new functions / applications, including creation of relevant documents such as functional specifications and test scripts
- Drive further development and deployment of the new LIMS system
- Support with LIMS-related DRs / CAPAs / CRs / INVs / EICRs
- Monitoring and management of life cycle of SOPs
- Support during external audits and inspections
- Ensure the maintenance of local master data (e.g groups, components, units)
- Laboratory assistant/ BSc or equivalent experience in life sciences and/or computer science (strong computer skills required)
- Experience in the GMP regulated environment and in quality control
- Several years of experience in dealing with pharmaceutical/laboratory software (Documentum, LIMS, SAP, TrackWise)
- Experienced handling of common software applications (MS Office) and a strong interest in working with computer-based systems
- Knowledge in computerized system validation (CSV) is an advantage
- Fluent language skills in German and English (written and oral)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.