Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Marketing coordination is key to a successful and cost efficient execution of all marketing initiatives, and instrumental in generating and managing new business leads. This includes but is not limited to continuous update of the CRM and Marketing Automation environment, lead generation and management to ensure ROI, account, contact and campaign management, literature fulfilment, SFDC daily usage and education of the broader CHI marketing team. This role is an integral part of the Lonza CHI global marketing team and assists with the global marketing coordination of CHI events and marketing initiatives.
- Assist with digital marketing execution through marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo) and lead generation initiatives
- Administrator of global marketing material collaterals; tracking usage rates, reprints and current collateral
- Super administrator for Showpad and global marketing SharePoint sites
- Work closely with Regional Marketing managers and contractors to manage logistics for global events for CHI (e.g. CPhI, Vitafoods, webinars, virtual innovation days, etc.). Maintain calendar of events, due dates and other logistical tactics.
- Responsible for financial housekeeping in the department (POs, invoices, budget updates)
- General marketing team administration
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar subject
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package, SAP and SFDC CRM
- Excellent knowledge of HTML design for e-blasts, good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and integration of / working with databases
- Strong organization and planning skills, ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong communication and team work
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
with making a meaningful difference.