- Plan, prepare and execute the assigned project within the timeline and budget.
- Identify the potential technical and project issue, and design fully and perform the experimental plan to resolve the problem in an efficient way. Summarize the knowledge of process and project obtained during the project execution to update the team workshop.
- Communicate and present the project progress and issue in verbal or written forms to leader or customer if needed. According to project requirement, to complete the research report and technical document in Chinese or English, and to guarantee the quality of report and document and on-time delivery.
- Perform the lab maintenance as 5s requirement to keep the assigned lab area and equipment in good status.
- Coach the junior chemist and technician.
- Comply with cGMP's requirement to perform the related operation.
- Support production to prepare the related technical documents: use test, parameter list, batch record, process accessorial record, process flow diagram, training book, CR and process know how et al.
- Support other function to investigate the abnormality of production and quality, set up and perform CAPA.
- Ph.D degree, majoring in Organic Chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry. Accept 2021/2020 graduates.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Work experience in cross-functional team is preferred
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken