Coordinator, Analytical Stability
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Pharma & Biotech’s Bend, Oregon location has an excellent opportunity for an Analytical Stability Coordinator to join our Quality team in Bend, Oregon. The Analytical Stability Coordinator supports stability program execution including stability chamber monitoring and performing basic laboratory operations.
- Stability program execution (protocol and stability calendar creation/execution)
- Stability Deviation/CAPA (Documentation/ Meetings)
- Receipt and control of cGMP laboratory materials and samples (R&D/cGMP/MET)
- Certificate of Analysis creation
- Laboratory shipping and receiving
- Assist with requests from laboratory management
- Perform basic laboratory operations and routine tasks associated with sample handling and stability
- Attend laboratory project meetings
- Notebook documentation
- Read and write SOPs and Stability Protocols
- Minimum AA/AS required; BA/BS degree preferred
- Some experience with GMP experience strongly preferred
- Will handle hazardous materials
- Must be able to work while wearing personal protective equipment
- Occasional heavy lifting
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.