- Operation of wood handling and chemical process equipment.
- Package finished goods in accordance with all customer and regulatory requirements.
- Perform basic maintenance and lubrication of production equipment.
- Ensure the accuracy of production data management.
- Perform routine in process testing to ensure product quality.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the work environment
- Working on a 12 hour rotating shift
- Working indoors and outdoors
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum; AS/BS preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proven logic and decision making abilities, critical thinking skills
- The employee is living the cultural beliefs with the flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities. Is open to and actively seeks out feedback on their performance and translates that feedback into action.
- Boiler Operator License is preferred
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.