Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a cell culture Technical Support Supervisor China your priority is to provide optimal support to customers working with our products.
• Providing fast and timely expert advice and pre and post-sales application support, including but not limited to product demos, training, application support, troubleshooting & connecting internal expertise to customers.
• Building effective relationships with new and existing clients, understanding customer problems, recommending solutions to meet their needs and driving adoption of the Lonza Bioscience Solution products.
• Working closely with customer，and supporting customers with experiment design，process optimization，on-site trial, training.
• Collecting feedback from customers regarding their product requirements, communicating their needs to the R&D team & product managers.
• Conducting technical seminars and presentations at customer sites, trade shows and workshops.
• Stay current in advances in cell therapy and gene therapy technology by communicating with customers, attending scientific symposia and reading relevant scientific publications
• A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in cell biology, biomedical science or life sciences
• Proven hands-on experience with cell culture techniques in cell therapy, gene therapy or vaccine production related cell culture.
• Hands-on experience with immune cell culture, insect cell culture, primary cell culture, Vero or CHO cell culture is a big plus.
• Motivated, flexible and positive work attitude
• Willing to travel up to 50% in the China.
• Socially skilled, service-oriented, communicative and customer-friendly.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.