Open Position OT Support Engineer
This position is now a key position within the OT Department to perform the D2D support of the increasing numbers of systems within the department.
- Daily administration of application systems used in Automation & Operation as equipment software, etc.
- Support in CRs and CAPAS execution associated with Automation & Operation systems with associated software.
- User management / privileges / access in software / Automation & Operation applications.
- Maintenance of electronic primary data in Automation & Operation equipment
- Technical support for the qualification of Automation & Operation systems with associated software and validation of it: implementation and maintenance, as well as updates (upgrades)
- Execution and follow-up of compliance CFR 21 Part 11 rules in Automation & Operation systems / equipment
- Follow-up of the applicable procedures in the execution or support o fvalidation activities (Test Scripts execution, etc.)
- Troubleshooting" in issues associated with systems, contact and interaction with manufacturers and application providers
- Periodic review of validated Automation & Operation systems: Data Integrity, Audit Trail, Authorizations and Permissions, Backup copies etc.
- Drives or supports changes of software applications by creation of functional specifications, test scripts and executing software validations
- Consults & supports end users on the correct use of the system and on potentials of the system to facilitate business processes
- Participate to the OT guard support
Diploma in higher education (degree type) or university : IT, Automation, Engineering.
Work experience: OT/IT Support & Management