Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our Bornem site develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries and has evolved into a global player in high volume capsule manufacturing.
To support our Lonza Maintenance Department in Bornem (Belgium), we are looking for a Shift Technician
What is your Role? Monitoring the performance and quality of the production installations, in collaboration with your colleagues.
· Daily troubleshooting on our production installations
· Analyzing and solving complex breakdowns (mechanical, electrical,...)
· Monitoring the performance of the installations
· Preventive maintenance of machinery
· Shift system (continuous – 24/7, including weekends)
· Diploma A1/A2 electro-mechanics or equivalent through experience
· Experience with precision mechanics, basic electricity and measurement and control technology is a plus
· Positive team player
· Analytical attitude and good communication skills
What we offer:
We offer an excellent working environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge, the opportunity to work in a team of highly collaborative experts in a fun and dynamic atmosphere and a competitive salary and benefits.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.