EMEA Campaign Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager to join our site in Colmar, France.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be a key member of the marketing team in the Capsule & Health Ingredients (CHI) division. The role will be instrumental in implementing product & services marketing strategy and efforts. Critical to success will be to develop awareness and positioning of CHI portfolio in alignment with business strategies, in order to ensure that customers and stakeholders understand the value and difference of dealing with CHI.
The incumbent will work closely with the whole commercial team to generate lead and profitable business opportunities in order to support their annual financial targets. This position will support trade shows engagement, customer events, advertising, public relations, market intelligence, marketing automation systems including SFDC/Marketo, customer and sales support under the overall direction of the Head of Regional Marketing.
- Implement and monitor regional marketing campaigns with a strong focus on maximizing lead generation and building brand awareness consistent with technology-specific market plans inclusive of event planning, execution and reporting results.
- Post and review calendars with regional commercial team
- Support the tactical mix of inbound and outbound, physical and digital tactics for campaign execution such as events, webinars, Subject Matter Expert content, thought leadership, content marketing etc) to reach individual program goals and measurement criteria per campaign
- Jointly with Global marketing team implement media plans consistent with market plan messaging working with public relations service providers.
- Jointly with the Digital marketing manager execute digital programs that attracts new prospects inclusive of SEO / SEM optimization.
What we need you to have:
- BSc life Sciences within Business/Marketing
- Fluency in French and English
- Hands on experience with Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Strong communication skills & presentation skills
- Team player with effective collaboration skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.