Quality Assurance & Technical Service Engineer (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is looking for a Quality Assurance & Technical Service Engineer (m/w/d) for the EMEA region. This position will be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Quality assurance & Technical Service engineer works closely with the organization to deliver product quality and optimal services and with customers to deliver products according to their expectations. The Quality Assurance & Technical Service Engineer is a key player in the Business Teams Selling approach, supporting both internal and external perspectives of key accounts and selected core/target accounts, including pro-active technical service, create added value, improved interface with customers, foster relationship and partnership and fuel growth and sustain stability.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Technical Service customer visits (pro-active and corrective visits) supporting the machine ability of our products on customer’s capsule filling machines
- Physical travel and remote support to the Middle East and North Africa region
- Realizes Total Customer Satisfaction related to product quality
- Performs complaint handling, offering customers adequate and quick resolution, supporting in achieving plant KPI Market indicators
- Works together with customers on product quality related projects and added value programs
- Supports and guides sales and marketing team to increase customer’s satisfaction
- Participates in ad hoc Qualitivity teams aimed at product quality improvements, as team member or team captain
- Works actively together with the organization on continuous improvement
- University or technical high school, degree in engineering or similar
- Experience in a quality assurance organisation and technical customer service
- Relevant experience in a similar field is preferred, but not a must
- Languages: English (read/spoken/written), Arabic and / or French
- Knowledge of six sigma techniques, general statistics, familiar with general GMP-rules
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Mini-tab, Power point) and outlook
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.