Process Engineer - Capsules Printing
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Capsugel Indonesia is looking for a Process Engineer, Capsules Printing. Reporting into the Printing & Finishing Production Manager, you will be responsible in developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, and optimizing current processes, to maintain the efficiency of capsules printing and finishing.
- Control and optimize Capsules Printing process to deliver printed capsules according to production target
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Collect and analyze material usage data to eliminate waste and reduce lead time
- Perform troubleshooting for printing process related issues and participate in root cause investigation
- Drive and implement Continuous Improvement programs in compliance with the assigned budget, procedures and company quality standards to enable cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Maintain quality of printed capsules according to standards
- Uphold and maintain Health & Safety standards implemented in printing area, ensure safe working conditions
- Support routine operations by leading deviations process, performing root cause analysis, propose and follow up CAPAs to ensure timely completion
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably in Electronics Engineering
- Experience as Process Engineer or Production Supervisor, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding on GMP and Quality Management System
- Experience in implementing Continues Improvement Process
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.