Manufacturing Operator (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Operator (m/f/d) to join our site in Porrino in North West Spain.
The Manufacturing Operator will operate activities on designated 24/7 shifts to execute GMP process following the quality and safety standards, to meet the
requirements defined in Lonza procedures and policies in compliance with both, good manufacturing and good documentation practices.
Responsible to execute the scheduled activities organized on time and
according to standard procedures ensuring safety practices for product, process and people.
- To ensure the availability of needed material, documentation and equipment
- To follow procedures to ensure activities are performed according to GMP/cGMP standards
- Buffers, solutions or culture media preparation to be used during any manufacturing step
- Core manufacturing activities: Upstream process activities from seeding to harvest, Downstream process activities from harvest to filling under aseptic environment
- Willing to work in a clean room environment and to follow EHS procedures to ensure safety-working environment by using corresponding EPIs and following standard recommendations during the manufacturing activities.
- Diploma in Science/Certificate of medium/higher education (Scientific discipline preferred)
- Fluent knowledge of Spanish and basic English
- A fluent and honest communication as well as a positive attitude is a matter of course
- A proactive attitude to challenge the best for the global organization
- A focused way of working according to the process to achieve the required high quality in all areas
- Willing to participate in continues improvement and development
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.