QC Analyst Analytical (HPLC)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Analytical Analyst will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. The team member will also participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies. The QC Analytical Analyst will also help provide on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands.
In addition to technical skills, this role consists of applied job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. As a QC Analytical Analyst there will be assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
*This role is set to report to work from 11AM- 9:30PM Wednesday- Saturday*
While working this shift, the employee will receive a 10% shift differential
- Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Running test samples for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies. (UV-Vis, PNP, Osmolarity, HPLC are the main ones.)
- Experience in HPLC methods such as: peptide mapping, oligosaccharide profiling, SEC, affinity chromatography, etc
- Reviewing assays
- Equipment Calibration
- Training others on our team
- Writing Quality Records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and Test Methods
- Additional project work as assigned and needed
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields
- Working knowledge of HPLC systems and Empower 3 software
- Previous experience using Laboratory Systems, Document Management Systems and GMP Quality Systems preferred (ex. LIMS and Empower)
- Working experience within cGMP industry preferred
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.