Master Data Manager (ERP)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Walkersville is IMMEDIATELY hiring an ERP Process/Master Data Manager to lead the site's data management team in developing, maintaining and complying with best demonstrated practices of Master Data Management.
Work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the site and be the main point of contact to provide guidance and recommendations. This position is located on site at Walkersville, MD.
- Manage the ERP Process/ Data Management Team for creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master) and for creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP.
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipes are up to date and compliant to BDPs.
- Measure operational performance and adjust process data (recipes, BOMs) accordingly in the SAP system.
- Work with Evaluation Team to calculate a cost for the new incoming customer requests and products.
- Act as Walkersville coordinator for Lonza global ERP master data issues, projects and changes.
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or Business Management or related field required
- Masters in Supply Chain Management or Business Management, preferred
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis.
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.