ERP Process Manager
ERP Process Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We have an opportunity for a ERP Process Manager to join our team. The position has the flexibility to work both from home and at our offices in Verviers, as required.
The role of the ERP Process Manager is to be responsible for and management of the team that creates and manages new part set-up, recipe, specification sheets, BOMs, required production documents and changes within the ERP (SAP) System.
- Manage the ERP Process/ Data Management Team for creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master).
- Manage the ERP Process/ Data Management Team for creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP.
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipes are up to date and usable.
- Measure operational performance and adjust process data (recipes, BOMs) accordingly in the SAP system.
- Perform Evaluation of new incoming customer requests and work with Process Team to calculate a cost for the project/ product.
- Work to improve processes related to new part-set up and costing processes.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in both French and English
- BSc or MSc in Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- CPIM (APICS) Qualified a preference
- Strong experience working within Supply Chain and Operations
- People Management – this role will be managing 7-10 reports
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilise Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.