QC Analyst 1
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Associate will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support Manufacturing operations. Providing on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing needs. The QC Associate applies job skills and follows company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Works on problems of simple scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Performs analysis of in-process, and bulk drug substances by UV analysis
- Laboratory upkeep
- Review GMP Documentation
- Train others
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree with Entry level years’ experience
- Solid ability to speak publicly.
- Solid ability to interpret data.
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied tasks with guidance from Supervisor.
- Prioritization and problem solving with guidance from Supervisor.
- Comprehend and follow instructions.
- Direct, control and plan tasks/projects with guidance from Supervisor.
- Solid ability to communicate in both written and verbal format.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action with guidance from Supervisor.
- Self-motivated team player
- Completes assignments on-time and accurately
- Displays commitment to quality and performs job functions to the best of his/her ability
- Relate to others in a team setting.
- Maintain positive attitude in a team environment.
- Timeliness in completing assigned tasks.
- Works entire assigned shift, including arriving on time.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.