Customer Service Representative
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction for standard account base. The role will ensure smooth order / delivery processing of products to our customers.
To support the sales team to reach sales objectives.
- Handling customer requirements and shipment, assist in quotations, technical support enquiries , quality issues and customer complaints, managing customer forecast
- Process samples request and assist in new product development
- To generate weekly sales reports
- Follow up customer overdue payments with coordination with finance
- Proactive customer calls
Ensure flawless Order Process.
- Generate customer orders, sales relevant information into system correctly
- Ensure delivery right products to customers
- Inventory management
To ensure customer satisfaction
- To make sure on time delivery
- Drives customer complaint handling process
- Involve with the different affiliates for order status when required.
- Maintain long term relationship with customers
- Follow and support company Health, Safety and environmental rules
- Take other relevant assignment.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Customer Service or any relevant discipline
- Significant years of relevant Customer Service experience and with exposure in export documentation for the different SEA countries
- Understands the required document support for export sales
- Work experience in industries like Chemical, Food, Pharma, Medical or Logistic (freight forwarder / shipping company) or related
- Highly energetic individual with experience from a MNC environment
- Good commercial acumen and hands-on experience supporting sales personnel
- Ability to work & partner with counterpart across different time-zone
- Proficiency with Microsoft AX Dynamic or SAP
- Excellent communication skills.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.