Logistics Specialist II - Sampling
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Logistics Specialist contributes and supports the operations of the Logistics department with awareness and knowledge of the various areas of the operation Receiving, Shipping Warehousing and Inventory control. The Logistics specialist displays a full understanding of the warehouse daily functions as well as the process flow for their assigned job area (Shipping, Receiving, Forward Pick Area and Warehouse). Utilizes the SAP system to perform transactions such as Good Receipt, Stock Overview, Stock Put away and Material Movement all while ensuring GMP compliance.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if it is not achieved ethically.
- Performs SAP transactions required for assigned area (Goods Receipt, Stock Put-away, Order Fulfillment, TO Creation, Material Movement)
- Performs Syncade required tasks for assigned area (Receipt, Movement, Material Adjustments, Scrapping,Inventory).
- Demonstrates solid understanding of assigned procedures & obtains required qualifications.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cGMP’s required in the work environment.
- Performs Circular Chart required tasks for assigned area (Installation, Review, Daily monitoring).
- Perform Logbook entries/review as required for assigned area.
- Performs safe and compliant operation of Class 1,2,3 & 4 for assigned area.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes DMS and Trackwise for assigned area.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned to support department.
- Works in clean room using aseptic techniques removing samples of raw materials
- Utilizes lims and iLab software to log information
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.