Marketing Campaign Manager, Biologics
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Campaign Manager position is critical to designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating marketing campaigns for Lonza business units. Campaigns will be designed working closely with key stakeholders in the Divisions and Business Units, especially Strategic Marketing / Commercial Development and Sales functions across services, technologies, and product phases, i.e. preclinical / development and launch / commercial.
- Implement and monitor Lonza marketing campaigns with a strong focus on maximizing lead generation and building brand awareness consistent with technology-specific market plans inclusive of event planning, execution and reporting results.
- Post and review calendars with commercial teams in the business units
- Support the tactical mix of inbound and outbound, physical and digital tactics for campaign execution such as events, webinars, Subject Matter Expert content, thought leadership, content marketing etc) to reach individual program goals and measurement criteria per campaign
- Jointly with B&A implement media plans consistent with market plan messaging working with public relations service providers. Post calendars. Measure and monitor results
- Jointly with the Digital team execute digital programs that attracts new prospects inclusive of SEO / SEM optimization. Develop digital content as warranted, e.g. homepages for campaigns. Measure and monitor results
- Together with the Digital team manage communities and implement nurturing programs with new and re-purposed content
- Manage and coordinate promotional outreach associated with campaigns across all channels including sales presentations, brochures, white papers and wider SME content
- Technical degree in science/engineering or a degree in marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role managing marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience in pharma / biotech services industry with a strong ability to grasp complex topics and concepts
- Experience in content development, market communications, digital marketing
- Established knowledge of media channels
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, high growth company environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.