Technical Support Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Technical resource for all site operation processes and products. Work with Cross-functional teams to maintain/improve product quality and processes. Perform investigations, DOE, compile and analyze data, make recommendations for and implement corrective action. Lead projects such has new vendor qualifications, implementation of new processes/products and process improvements/efficiency gains.
- Work with Technical Support team and other Cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvements for all processes/products
- Design and perform experiments to maintain high quality standards, increase process efficiencies and better understand processes and potential failure modes.
- Perform trouble-shooting investigations to resolve internal and external non-conformities.
- Compile and analyze data, write summary reports, make recommendation and present to team members and other stake holders.
- Lead Projects in implementation of Correct Action, process/product/raw material validations, trouble-shooting activities, etc..
- Technical procedure writing
- BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related science field
- Significant experience in a lab environment
- Design of experiment, statistical data analysis and problem solving.
- Project management and 6-Sigma desirable.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.