Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients. You will take responsibilities of project management, execution, technical issue identification, resolution and on-time delivery of service & product as customer's demands. You will also act as technical expert or leader in the cross-functional project team to make the project success.
- Plan, prepare and execute the assigned project within the timeline and budget.
- Identify the potential technical and project issue, and design fully and perform the experimental plan to resolve the problem in an efficient way. Summarize the knowledge of process and project obtained during the project execution to update the team workshop.
- Communicate and present the project progress and issue in verbal or written forms to leader or customer if needed. According to project requirement, to complete the research report and technical document in Chinese or English, and to guarantee the quality of report and document and on-time delivery.
- Perform the lab maintenance as 5s requirement to keep the assigned lab area and equipment in good status.
- Coach the junior chemist and technician.
- Comply with cGMP's requirement to perform the related operation.
- Support production to prepare the related technical documents: use test, parameter list, batch record, process accessorial record, process flow diagram, training book, CR and process know how et al.
- Support other function to investigate the abnormality of production and quality, set up and perform CAPA.
- Ph.D degree, majoring in Organic Chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry. Accept 2021/2020 graduates.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Work experience in cross-functional team is preferred
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.