Accounts Payable Associate
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are now looking for a talented Accounts Payable Associate to join the Payments team of our busy and thriving Accounts Payable department at our brand new Manchester Shared Service Centre. This person will play a key role in supporting the wider Lonza organization as well as third parties with their Accounts Payable queries and tasks.
- Handling various accounts payable transactions such as vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Processing payments via SAP
- Dealing with vendor enquiries
- Preparing monthly ledgers
- Engaging with stakeholders and third party vendors to pro-actively handle queries and ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided throughout
- Strong knowledge and user experience of SAP, Payments function in particular
- Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks, prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent team player but just as comfortable working independently
- Stakeholder management and great communicator in all formats (phone, email, f2f)
- Working across multiple regions within EMEA (desirable)
- Previous experience working on ad-hoc projects such as integration of new technology would be highly advantageous
- ACA/ACCA or a Degree level qualification in Finance and/or Accountancy (desirable)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.