QC Analyst - Environmental Monitoring
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Analyst- Environmental Monitoring will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production and provide on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands. A QC Analyst will apply technical skills and job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. The analyst will work on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
*This position has a schedule of alternating weeks: Weds-Sat 7AM-5PM, Thurs-Sat 7AM-7PM*
- Routine environmental monitoring of air, surface, water, gas and steam systems
- Documentation of results in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- General lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, inventory of supplies, etc
- Complete GMP and Safety Training
- Problem solving of test methods as well as troubleshooting of equipment will also be performed as the employee advances from one level to the next
- AS in Microbiology or Life Science related field preferred
- Job entails frequent walking, climbing, standing, occasional stooping, and traveling up and down stairs and ladders. Physical agility and dexterity is required (must be able to manipulate sample containers and lids)
- Open to Biotech Training and GMP training
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate activities to effectively meet critical deadlines.
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.