Operations Assistant 2, Supply Chain Management
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Did you know that we are the 1st biologics contract manufacturer in Singapore? We offer you exposure to upcoming biotech and established pharmaceutical companies and to the manufacturing technology needed to produce mammalian treatments and cell therapies of tomorrow. Our global manufacturing network is recognized for its reliable, high-quality services, regulatory track record, global footprint, innovative technology platforms and extensive experience – we, in Singapore are proud to be part of this global network.
The Operations Assistant is a member of the Cell & Gene Therapy Logistics team, and is capable to perform, with minimal supervision, any of the three main activities of the logistics team: Receiving of materials, Picking/Issuing, Shipping of Final product and samples.
- Receiving of materials, according to the existing SOPs and always in compliance with the cGMPs.
- Picking of materials and issuance to manufacturing (or other users), fulfilling all the required SAP transactions.
- Participate in the shipping activities, both for Final product and samples, keeping the integrity and security of the goods shipped.
- Participate in the Inventory Cycle count as required.
- Maintain accuracy in all the required SAP processes and transactions.
- Participate in the improvement projects affecting the logistics department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to lead individual function or operations (Receiving, Issuing and Shipping) in the absence of a senior operator or Specialist.
- GCE O level / Diploma in Supply Chain/Material Management.
- Significant warehousing experience in the logistics/ biotech manufacturing environment.
- Valid Forklift operating license.
- Understanding of cGMP basic processes and procedures.
- Good computer knowledge (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to operate forklift and other warehouse equipment are essential.
- The role requires employee to perform this role that requires to visually differentiate and identify colors and requirement is to have normal colour vision.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn.
- Action orientation and a positive attitude.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.