Senior Quality Assurance Associate Logistics and Material Management (50%)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Drug Product Services (DPS), our successful Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) branch, located in Basel, Switzerland and Stein, Switzerland, we have exciting opportunities. Become part of a group that enables its customers to meet some of the greatest challenges in patient treatment and join us by applying for the position as QA Specialist Logistics and Material Management in Stein.
- Execute and ensure GMP compliance according to established quality standards and GMP regulations
- In charge of material setup in SAP
- Adhere to ALCOA principles
- Review of material management related SOPs
- Aid in Vendor Supply Chain Integrity implementation and maintenance
- Support of overall QA as well as manufacturing plant in terms of GMP and projects
- Technical or academic degree in Logistics, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or equivalent
- Exposure to Quality Control/Quality Assurance or GMP environment
- First work experience in QA review of documentation
- Sound knowledge of EU and US GMP regulations and ISO standards for aseptic manufacturing
- Good know-how in current pharmacopoeia requirements
- Fluency in written and spoken German; English is a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.