ERP Process & Data Management Specialist (12 months contract)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Did you know that we are the 1st biologics contract manufacturer in Singapore? We offer you exposure to upcoming biotech and established pharmaceutical companies and to the manufacturing technology needed to produce mammalian treatments and cell therapies of tomorrow. Our global manufacturing network is recognized for its reliable, high-quality services, regulatory track record, global footprint, innovative technology platforms and extensive experience – we, in Singapore are proud to be part of this global network.
The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Process/ Data Management Specialist is responsible for creation and management of new part set-up, recipe, and BOM (Bill of Material) process and any other associated data objects. Role will also manage any changes in the ERP (SAP) System.
- Creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master).
- Creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP.
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations are up to date and usable.
- Responsible for deactivation/reactivation and discontinuation of parts in the ERP system.
- Responsible for the coordination of extension of parts in other plants.
- Responsible for changes required within the SAP system.
- Works to improve processes related to new part-set up.
- Partner with finance to ensure Bill of Materials are entered correctly into financial system (SAP).
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency.
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements.
- Proactively identify and implement workflow process improvements to improve lead time and facilitate Operational Excellence.
- When applicable, assess the production feasibility and calculate costings.
- When applicable, set up stability studies and follow through.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management of Business Management and/or CPIM Preferred.
- Significant experience with maintenance, creation and/or modifications of codes and functions within an ERP systems. SAP preferred.
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations.
- Ability to self-check in an effort to ensure accuracy of work.
- Strong analytical skulls. Prior experience using Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports is nice to have.
- Experience using MS Office Suite.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Attention to Detail.
- This role requires the incumbent to be able to visually differentiate and identify colors to perform the job effectively.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.