Master Data Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for communicating with health authorities, for filing and maintaining product & establishment licenses, and for working with QA and other stakeholders to ensure in compliance with China and international regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain GMP and non-GMP part codes in SAP (Material Master)
- Create and modify BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP;
- Ensure SOP’s related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations are up to date and usable;
- Deactivate/reactivate and discontinue parts in the ERP system;
- Coordinate extension of parts in other plants;
- Improve processes related to new part-set up;
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency;
- Monitor the progress of approval workflow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements and escalate when process is delayed;
- Identify and escalate to SC Center of Excellence (CoE) any area of improvement;
- Leverage ERP system to drive standardization in the BOM and recipe process and work with Supervisor to ensure standardization;
- Act as SME on the ERP system and implement best practices and processes for creation of new materials;
- Work with all relevant parties in need of a new material and is key user for any ERP related projects;
- When applicable, assess the production feasibility and calculate costings, set up stability studies and follow up;
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management or computer science; Years’ SAP experience; English fluent;
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations;
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis;
- Competent using ERP/SAP, MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports;
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.