Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of
Lonza Tampa is seeking a 2nd shift Operator 1 to provide support functions to manufacturing process, including packaging, materials handling either under cGMP conditions or in compliance with company policies and procedures.
This is a 2nd shift position 3:00pm to 11:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Competent in performing activities such as raw material dispensing, sampling, media and buffer preparation, filter installation and sample preparation and submission independently.
- Coordinate and perform activities including receiving and sorting return product and rework.
- Disposal of product in accordance to the local regulations.
- Perform tasks such as packing, materials handling, operate and maintain equipment in the respective areas of work.
- Able to do trouble shooting in respective areas of work.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendation.
- Mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in GMP environment
- Ability to work 2nd shift hours. 3p-11:30p (Monday-Friday)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law