HR Services Advisor
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our multi-national HR team in the role of HR Services Advisor. The role is offered on a 12m Fixed Term Contract basis and requires someone with previous experience in a Shared Service Centre environment who has a genuine passion for delivering exceptional high-class service to their organization.
The team ethos is very much focused on ownership and challenging the status-quo. We encourage innovative thinking and collaboration so when you have an idea or want to share best practice amongst your team, own it, and be confident in your ability to deliver.
- Provide best in class customer service to the wider Lonza business
- Partner with key stakeholders and support with ongoing queries
- Act as a point of contact and respond in a timely and positive manner to general HR queries that come via a ticketing system
- Process changes within our HR system (Workday) and work closely with line managers to ensure all information is live and correct
- Ensure documented processes remain concise and up-to-date
- Assist with HR projects as necessary
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Well organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize your workload
- A confident communicator across all formats in both a personable and professional manner
- A team player – whilst you’ll also need to be comfortable working independently, our team is extremely diverse so we encourage collaboration to achieve the best outcome
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment is essential
- Working knowledge of documented HR processes
- Stakeholder management
- CIPD L3 or above would be advantageous
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.