Specialist 1, QA
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Did you know that we are the 1st biologics contract manufacturer in Singapore? We offer you exposure to upcoming biotech and established pharmaceutical companies and to the manufacturing technology needed to produce mammalian treatments and cell therapies of tomorrow. Our global manufacturing network is recognized for its reliable, high-quality services, regulatory track record, global footprint, innovative technology platforms and extensive experience – we, in Singapore are proud to be part of this global network.
The QA Specialist will be responsible to provide QA support for QC raw material lab ,Supply Chain Operations, including purchasing, warehousing and shipping.
- Monitor day-to-day Quality Assurance activities in accordance with approved SOPs / Policies for a large scale, multi-product, and GMP biologics contract manufacturing facility and Cell Therapy.
- Highly motivated individual and have superior skills in all areas relevant to the job.
- Member of cross-functional site team(s) on projects/ issues.
- Lead in and approve deviation investigations, change controls, CAPA proposals.
- Point of contact on supplier assessments and vendor change notifications.
- SME on raw material qualification, including requirements for single use disposables, specification review and approval.
- Review and release of raw material for GMP use in SAP environment.
- Superior ability to troubleshoot.
- A competent Reviewer and Approver of SOPs, protocols, reports or records.
- Able to coordinate between departments for multiple parallel activities.
- Understanding of advanced topics pertaining to cGMP.
- Participate in Customer / Agency Audits and Inspections as required.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Chemistry with relevant work experience in Quality Assurance in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of GMP, Operation QA (manufacturing, plant) and close interaction with warehouses, Supply Chain.
- Experience in reviewing SOP, change control, setting up procedures, liaising with Supply Chain on issues and deviation investigation, etc.
- Candidate should ideally come with supplier QA experience (change management, impact, follow-up actions, approvals).
- Relevant experience coordinating & interacting with internal departments on manufacturing activities.
- Fair knowledge and experience of the practical and theoretical requirement of quality management system in a GMP facility.
- Familiarity with Regulatory requirements and local Codes & Standards (e. g. , FDA, EMEA, andlCHQ7).
- Meticulous and Systematic.
- Team player, with strong focus on safety, quality and timelines.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.