Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients. You will take responsibilities of project management, execution, technical issue identification, resolution and on-time delivery of service & product as customer's demands. You will also act as technical expert or leader in the cross-functional project team to make the project success.
The Program Manager in charge of managing complex projects requires a unique set of skills that are consolidated into the role of Program Manager (PM). This crucial position sits at the center of a triangle made up between Lonza, our Customers and their Patients. You will therefore be responsible for ensuring relationships are built and that the project/program is delivered according to the expected quality, timelines and cost.
- Lead project execution after deal closure. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with KAM/Sales. Escalates issues as necessary.
- Act as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site.
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget/profitability. Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication, agreeing milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercise. Standard customer communication/interaction.
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes.
- Execute program relevant section of the S&OP process. Responsible for delivering to local S&OP and related demand planning.
- Act a resource for colleagues with less experience and may mentor and train junior team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in chemistry or related research area.
- Significant Project management experience plus practical technical competency in the areas of Pharma industry, e.g Process development, cGMP manufacturing & process registration, etc.
- Experienced in cross-functional team collaboration.
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.