Lyo Group Leader
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As Lyo Group Leader, you will provide organize lyophilization operators to complete the production related tasks according to the batch manufacturing order. Participate in operation and IOPQ
1.Organize lyophilization operators to complete the production related tasks according to the batch manufacturing order. Participate in operation and IOPQ.
2.Site management of Lyo area, including EHS, compliance, 5S.
3.Draft SOP and Lyo related document.
- College degree or above, more than 5 years of experience in lyophilization production or management;
- Familiar with the related production, technology and operation process of freeze-dried preparations, and master the lyophilization production operations;
- Familiar with the use and maintenance of lyophilization process equipment;
- Familiar with pharmaceutical production quality management practices and GMP site management and document writing;
- Familiar with workshop verification, able to assist the lyophilization supervisor to complete the process verification, cleaning verification, and equipment verification in the freeze-drying workshop.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.