Production Support Associate
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Due to continuous growth at our site in Geleen, we are looking for multiple driven and flexible Production Support Associates to join our team.
The Production Support Assistant executes activities in and around the cleanroom related to process/run preparation and maintenance of the cleanroom for the manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products. The activities of the Production Support Assistant facilitates a GMP (good manufacturing practice) compliant cleanroom and efficient operation of work carried out by the Manufacturing department. The hours of work are currently 08:30-16:30 Monday-Friday. The business are likely to move to a 3- shifts and later to 5- shifts so applicants must remain flexible.
- Perform cleaning, inventory and re-stocking activities for the cleanrooms, in order for them to be ready-for-use for specific projects the manufacturing team is working on
- Assist with the transfer of equipment, products to storage, toolbox preparation and the allocation of materials to batch records
- Notify supervisor of any observed deviations in a timely manner
- Adhere to overall GMP (good manufacturing practice) compliance related to the support of manufacturing activities
- Minor document revision as needed and related to cleanroom support areas
- Provide training in relation to job function
- Preferred MLO degree.
- Flair for accuracy, cleanliness, physical and mental flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Good perception to implement what has been learned, follow exactly the guidelines
- Understanding of safety and quality requirements
- GMP experience is a big plus
- Able to work in flexible working shifts in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, good communication skills, hands-on approach
- Fluency in English – every additional language is a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.