Billing Team Analyst
Billing Team Analyst
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a Billing Team Analyst to join our Finance team at our SSC site in Manchester, UK.
The successful candidate will join a new team to take over the billing responsibilities from the project managers and performed the day to day tasks.
- Raising daily, weekly and monthly invoices from across the group - a combination of automated and manual invoicing depending on complexity of the customer
- Reconciling data from multiple sources, ensuring data is correct to allow for invoices to be raised by the automated Invoicing system.
- Ensure the daily invoicing checks are completed prior to posting and promote a culture of getting things right first time.
- Work closely with the billing coordinators and effectively as a team member
- Collaborating with Billing coordinators to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately
- Uploading of bills via e-billing platforms (i.e. Coupa, Ariba)
- Ensuring all porting activities are completed and rejects are cleared
- Dealing with billing queries
- Demonstrates the use of root cause analysis to deep dive on surface issues and work on primary factors leading to problems within the billing team
- Producing and maintaining e-billing status reports and any other reports
- Analyse data in eBilling Portals and assist in updating AR management tools
- Thorough understanding of billing processes and procedures
- Experience working in a Billing Analyst position
- Communicative, flexible, hard-working, open-minded personality and being a team player
- SAP knowledge
- Portal knowledge i.e. Ariba, Coupa
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Clear oral and written communication
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage
- Effective prioritisation and time management
- Appropriate attention to detail
- Ability to understand and adhere to prescribed processes
- Willingness to raise questions and escalate concerns then work with stakeholders to resolve
- Additional language such as German would be an advantage
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.