Digital HR Security Lead
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role will focus on serving as a technology and strategic partner to our HR Business Leaders and HR community for overall security architecture and governance across the Lonza HR system ecosystem. An expert knowledge of Workday security, HR applications and industry trends is essential. The successful candidate will work on a number of global and local project initiatives including HR security administration and design, user provisioning, security policies and procedures, and support.
- Owns the overall HR security architecture and governance to maintain security across Lonza’s Workday and global HR system landscape
- Design and implement a secure and scalable Workday security design based on business and regulatory requirements
- Advises HR and other stakeholders on matters related to HR security architecture, security groups and governance
- Designs, implements, and executes HR security policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of Workday/HR systems including business process and domain security policies
- Independently identifies, troubleshoots, analyzes, and resolves complex HR security issues
- Works closely with functional HR Administrators and stakeholders to gather requirements, recommend, test, and deliver security related configuration needed for new functionality and change requests to ensure data integrity and security
- Provide daily operational support to end users in Workday, Kronos, payroll and other key cloud solutions
- Responsible for the support of internal and/or external audits relating to data residing on Workday and Kronos, as deemed necessary
- Conduct report reviews and analysis, including understanding and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Workday security, controls, and audits of Workday environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Workday controls throughout the business cycle
- Assist with the development of Workday Security training materials and delivery to increase knowledge across the team
- Collaborate and develop strong partnerships with internal IT and Finance cross-functional teams
- Understands Workday security, domains and how to maintain security on business processes
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Case Management Tool
- Expert knowledge of Workday security, HR applications and industry trends
- Able to self-learn and develop skills as new HR security functionality is delivered
- Expertise in developing target security operating model and auditing of security related topics
- Strong stakeholder abilities to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to bring strong personal impact with a global and solution-oriented mindset
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives
- Demonstrate technical understanding of systems integrations
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.