Accounts Receivable Senior Analyst (Collections)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Sr. Collections analyst major functions include managing a portfolio of assigned accounts, that are typically high balance and/or of a more complex nature, responding to correspondence and telephone contact to ensure timely invoice processing, follow-up and account resolution. The Senior Collection Analyst should assist with training, follow up with Collection Analyst and be a resource to the Collection Supervisor or any other department where his/her attention is needed. The Senior Collector must have the ability to perform all needed duties within the AR.
- Proactively contact customers regarding payments to ensure invoice processing and payment has been scheduled, determine reasons for non-payment to obtain promises to pay, organize and prioritize customer calls regularly to maximize collections on largest customers/invoices.
- Research and resolve the root cause for chronic order settlement disconnects, on account cash to ensure Net Working Capital objectives and KPIs are met.
- Conduct all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Work on preventing accounts to be written off.
- Handle situations, which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to the customer response.
- Assess workflow, take initiative, and interact professionally with internal and external members in order to maintain acceptable levels of delinquency for assigned portfolios
- Work within the designated queue-based environment, capably documenting communications and complying with all internal policies and procedures
- Able to perform a good networking, organizational and analytical skills, able to jointly interact with the commercial area in order to achieve organizational targets
- 3 or more years of experience within Shared Services Collections Department.
- Experience in Bussines to Bussines Collections.
- English level must be B2 or higher.
- Technical High School or University Bachelor Degree In the area of Finance, Accounting or related feel is required.
- Highly preferred knowledge in SAP.
- Solid computer skills – Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAP SD Module.
- Works well under pressure.
- Works well in a team and understands the importance of teamwork.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.