ERP Process/ Master Data Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This is a newly created role and we are currently looking for a talented ERP Process/ Master Data Specialist to join our Supply Chain team in Singapore.
You will be acting as the first level of support for the team, using your SAP knowledge to support the MRP and Production Scheduling team in planning and execution. This is a great opportunity to explore multiple supply chain disciplines in the team and carve out an extensive supply chain career within Lonza.
- Creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP ECC.
- Creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes and Resources in SAP.
- Management of the deactivation/reactivation and discontinuation of parts in SAP ECC.
- Ownership of documentation (SOP's, Work Instructions, etc) related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users on site in the area of material master data and support the design and roll out of changes to the SAP system.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve processes related to new part setup and other ERP-related activities.
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.
- BSc in Supply Chain Management or Business Management.
- APICS CPIM.
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis.
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.