Sr. Coordinator, Quality Systems
Senior Quality Systems Coordinator
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This position serves as the administrator for the Lonza Greenwood site (Hard Capsule and DFS) LMS (Learning Management System) and DMS (Document Management System) software programs. This position also manages the quality department SAP master data approval and compliance to include PSS (Product Specification Sheet), COA (Certification of Analysis), and Salesforce.com for the Greenwood Hard Capsule site.
- Coordinate DMS for Greenwood site
- Coordinate LMS database for Greenwood site in regards to employee training records, courses, curriculums, course groups, and classes.
- Coordinate training requirements to ensure job description alignment.
- Participate in Corporate, Customer, and Certification plant audits.
- Assist with improving audit readiness by conducting internal audits for HC (Hard Capsule).
- Assist with new hire orientation duties regarding LMS and DMS.
- Manage updates to SAP, CMO Notes, and Salseforce.com in support of new products.
- Ensure compliance metrics are maintained in regards to LMS, DMS, and SAP master data compliance.
- Lead teams as needed regarding LMS, DMS, and SAP master data compliance.
- Support continuous improvement projects for business strategy.
- Act as primary or secondary Quality Systems assessor in change control system.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities, and work within short timelines.
- Attendance in the plant site is considered an essential function.
- Must be able to work extended hours/days including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- High school graduate / GED as a minimum requirement.
- Advanced experience in capsule manufacturing preferred.
- Advanced computer skills to include MS office products required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to interact with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Must be able to make timely and sound business decisions.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Advanced SAP experience preferred.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.