Calibration Specialist Level III
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
A Calibration Technician Level 3 must be able to safely complete monthly planned maintenance and demand tasks per assign cGMP procedures. This role is designed to ensure instrumentation maintains required specifications and reliability levels. This requires multiple skill sets based on electrical theory, instrumentation knowledge, trouble shooting, failure analysis (RCA), Lonza processes, education, software skills, and prior experience.
- Performs all work safely
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance work as assigned by Calibration Manager, supervisor, or Lead.
- Perform on demand calibration, repairs, and troubleshooting throughout the Portsmouth facility to ensure an inspection readiness state at all times.
- Complete safety and cGMP training including classes, reads, and technical requirements.
- Complete tasks and documentation using SAP, DMS, QMS, Excel, word or other software tools as required per GMP guidelines.
- Provide engineering support such as tracking and closure of change controls, CAPAs, deviations and general technical assistance. These types of task can also be extended to instrument and system upgrades.
- Understands site production and maintenance priorities to reach site goals and compliance.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.