Regional Treasury Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is currently seeking a Regional Treasury Manager in the Morristown location. This role Co-Pilots the treasury function in the Americas Region (North and South America) and supports Treasury Front Office in Switzerland. The incumbent manages financial risks, capital structures, funding, cash management and bank relations in the region and Supports Treasury Front Office with FX and Commodities trading in the US time zone and as a back-up for Europe. This position is driving strategic projects and Treasury system infrastructure roll-out in the region
- Single point of contact for regional stakeholders from the business, finance, and other functions in need of treasury advisory & support
- Managing relationships with 3rd party stakeholders and in particular regional bank relationships
- Managing financial risks arising in the region (e.g. Liquidity, FX, counterparty risks)
- Funding of subsidiaries in the region in line with center treasury guidance and financial policies
- Manage and optimize subsidiary capital structures in the region in close cooperation with the Groups tax function
- Implement and maintain a cash management infrastructure in the Americas allowing to efficiently centralize cash generated in the subsidiaries
- Leads or participates in projects inside and outside of Treasury
- Supports Treasury Front Office in Switzerland with FX and Commodities trading in the US time zone and as a back-up for Europe
- Significant working experience in corporate treasury or equivalent combination (e.g. banking)
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting; graduate degree a plus
- Significant experience in corporate finance, preferably in a treasury, banking or cash management role
- CFA or CTP a plus
- Eager to learn, proactive and self-motivated
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or FIS Integrity Treasury workstation a plus
- FX-related experience a plus
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast pace environment with the ability to deliver results
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.