Global Master Data Domain Owner (w/m/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Global Master Data Domain Owner. You will assume responsibilities in improvement, development of the Master Data management process and maintenance of the Master Data quality.
- Implement a multi-level program (Governance, Data Model, Process, Organisation, Tools, Authorization, Consistency checks and live cycle, build network) in a specific domain.
- In related domains, the Global Domain Owner gather the necessary knowledge and keep it up-to-date to make sure business processes and reports are optimal supported.
- is responsibility to set the right priorities in the relevant domain and make sure the influence on other systems and domains as well as on processes and reports is checked.
- Represent the Global Master Data Team in global projects of various functions and makes sure the standards are implemented. Has to represent several related Master Data in those projects.
- make sure the right stakeholders are part of the discussions and enables to come up with optimized solutions.
- deals with escalations and challenges that is escalated from his stakeholders or the business or the enabling functions.
- In some cases, the domain owner also leads virtual global teams.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in data or computer science, business information technology, mathematics or business administration.
- You have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.
Every day, Lonzas products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.