Junior Quality Assurance Manager (f/m/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Quality Assurance Manager (f/m/d) to participate the QA Microbial team in Visp. In this role you will get your first responsibility to manage quality related aspects. Inspired by the QA team and your interfaces you will influence and support continuous improvement and simplification.
Embedded in the breathtaking nature we will offer a great place to work in a growing manufacturing site in Visp (VS).
- QA support in Deviation Management and Change Management
- Reviewing and approval of Batch Records in close collaboration with manufacturing
- Reviewing of cleaning reports
- Providing QA Support in continuous improvement activities
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Science or an equivalent Degree in natural science
- Professional education in natural science with experience in pharmaceutical industry
- First experience in an equivalent role
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.