Data Integrity Lead
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Data Integrity lead assists in global remediation project and acts as an SME regarding Data Integrity for the site. The Data Integrity lead drives the site remediation efforts.
The Data Integrity lead is also involved in creating GMP documentation to complete the Data Integrity site remediation project .
Supports site management in strengthening the strategy at Lonza for Data Integrity.
- Understand GxP data being captured at your site and how to protect it securely.
- Ensure data quality and consistency within the site through monitoring
- Follow data integrity notification process when problems arise
- Assist site personnel with archiving and backup though sampling
- Meet stated Lonza requirements
- Meet stated regulatory requirements
- Reduce the risk of regulatory findings / observations related to data integrity (Data integrity is a top focus and top citation made in inspection reports and warning letters)
- Execute the Data Integrity Risk Assessment for your site
- Understand the issues and report findings
- Create Corrective and Preventative Actions against the assessment
- Follow data integrity remediation to closure
- Work with site personnel to continually identify and leverage opportunities to improve the quality of data management
- Participate in the Community of Practice Group to share approaches with similar sites with corporate/regulatory requirements
- Engage and Partner with other DI leads for Lessons learned and concerns
- Contribute in group tracking for DI issues
- Participate in Data Integrity training and suggest improvements
- Act as data integrity consultant to site personnel
- Participate in gap assessments to ensure regulatory findings at Lonza and in industry and are monitored and corrected
- Manufacturing – Pharmaceutical or Medical Device – Advanced Experience
- BS degree - Field of Study - Science, IT, Business or Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Embraces a culture of sharing knowledge and training others.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of inter-department maintenance operations.
- Proficient at driving methods of change in achieving productivity improvement goals
- Mature business acumen demonstrated by understanding the role maintenance plays in Lonza’s asset management business model
- Solid knowledge of CMMS systems, preferably SAP Plant Maintenance module. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, exposure to cGMP guiding work practices and principles
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.