Services Supply Planning Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Services Supply Planning Manager to lead our expanding Site Supply Planning team in Slough, UK.
You will be responsible for ensuring monthly Supply Planning process are completed, creation and execution of the Supply Plan and maintenance of inventory targets.
- Execute the monthly supply planning cycle including the creation and updating of supply plans and identification of key supply decisions
- Ensure input from all relevant stakeholders are incorporated into supply plan
- Ensure and implement control in managing raw materials and finished goods inventory to prevent losses and/or scrap.
- Prepare supply planning input into monthly S&OP cycle and annual budget cycle
- Create and maintain supply related KPIs and use as basis for supply planning improvement initiatives
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders and functions to ensure supply plan represents consensus view of future supply plans and actions
- Ensure supply plan is inputted and maintained in relevant supply systems including SAP IBP and SAP ECC
- Ensure Supply Plans is used to drive related material, labor and asset capacity plans
- Maintain all supply related parameters and master data in relevant planning systems
What we need you to have:
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilise Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.