Team Leader QUS Data Integrity 80 -100% (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Visp site is looking for a Team Leader QUS Data Integrity 80 -100% (m/f/d) for quality unit support team (QUS-DI-Visp). As team leader of this group, you will be responsible for providing operational support together with the team for all computerized QC system. This role includes application support, system administration and CSV. You will closely interact with different departments (QA, IT, QC).
- Management and supervision of highly skilled team members of QUS Data Integrity, Visp
- Technical support in the procurement / installation / configuration of the software
- Administration of local and global QC lab systems (user management, access rights etc...)
- Planning, coordination, prioritization and scheduling of daily tasks within the team
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, operational and or performance issues
- Responsible for the training and personal development of the team
- Completed studies (BSc/MSc/PhD) or equivalent in the fields like Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Informatics, Computer science, Bio-/Chemo-Informatics
- Proven experience as Team Leader would be an advantage
- Experience in the GMP environment as well as in quality control and/or IT is an advantage
- User and/or technical knowledge of different laboratory software is an advantage
- Strong planning, prioritization and scheduling skills
- Maintain positive attitude and emotional composure in a team environment.
- Good listener who follows through on requests from management and or staff: able to effectively influence and to implement changes, flexible and adaptable to meet business needs, meeting timeliness in completing assigned tasks
- Problem solver mentality
- Verbal and written communication skills (English and German)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.