Administrative Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The site in Visp is growing and for Ibex™ Solutions, our recently launched unique biological manufacturing and development concept in Visp, Switzerland, we are currently looking for administrative assistant to support our Microbial Team in Visp.
The role requires leadership skills, flexibility, attention to detail as well as a good sense of discretion and confidentiality and candidates applying for the position ideally bring experience in a similar position.
- Maintain calendars and diaries, provide presentations & meeting preparation notes, arranges business travel and track/process expenses, relevant invoices etc.
- Coordinate various meetings with federal and communal political authorities
- Organize events, guest visits, travel, workshops and various meetings (internal, external, local and international) for the Head of Operations Biologics and the Biologics leadership team
- Manage Purchase Orders end to end (Create Pos in SAP, track invoices and costs against the PO, extend where necessary or requesting additional PRs if needed etc)
- Act as the Timekeeper for Biologics Site Visp (Kronos)
- Set up Share Point pages and administrate them
- Business Administration Diploma or equivalent knowledge through experience
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- MS Office Suite including Skype
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
- Strong experience in dealing with stakeholders at senior management level; ability to independently set priorities; and good time management skills; a good team player
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaning.