Lonza Is Hiring! Entry Level Opportunities Apply Now!
Interested in starting a career in the biotech/life science industry, but not sure where to start? Our Recruitment Team is ready to help!
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza’s Portsmouth, NH Site is currently seeking entry level candidates to work within our Manufacturing suites. Submit your application and our Recruiters will review and touch base with you to discuss potential opportunities.
The Portsmouth site is a clean-room manufacturing facility, manufacturing large molecule biologics for pharmaceutical customers. This includes our recent partnership with Modena to manufacture their COVID19 Vaccine! Our Trainers will train on gowning procedures and GMP regulations that are followed throughout the site.
Manufacturing runs a rotational schedule. You will be expected to work every other weekend through this rotation. (Week 1 M/T/F/S/S; Week 2 W/TH)
Day Shifts: 7am-7pm
Night Shift: 7pm-7am
- Manufacture of therapeutic proteins (API) under cGMP conditions.
- Expected to execute process recipes, follow written procedures (SOPs), monitor equipment and processes, perform basic laboratory tasks, including pH, conductivity and sampling, Conduct routine sanitization tasks to maintain facility and equipment
- Attain a basic understanding of cGMP compliance while training under close supervision, demonstrating aseptic technique in handling of products and materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Ability to be a strong team-member
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.