Junior Labeling expert (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp, we are looking for a Junior Labeling expert (m/w/d) until end of 2022 with possibility for a permanent employment. The candidate will be responsible for the Junior labeling expert function, combining knowledge of scientific, regulatory and business issues to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements and Lonza standards.
- Monitor and provide guidance within Lonza-Visp on evolving labelling requirements.
- Identify and ensure appropriate responses or adaptations required by evolving regulatory requirements.
- Work with logistic teams to identify and define labelling-related issues, clarity and use of consistent standards across products & portfolios
- Create product labels and maintain databases of labels
- Develop workflows for internal /external partners in the labeling process
- Support all kinds of product label requirements (incl. outside of the SAP GLM e.g. Supply Chain, warehouses, and toll manufacturer).
- Ensure timely availability of labels for the site, by checking all data is in order in SAP, checking, and releasing of labels in SAP GLM.
- Support Master Data Management for labels either within SAP (and related team) or if not possible other systems.
- Maintain required master data in SAP and associate products with existing Label Template.
- Liaison with Operations, Program Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, IT and Regulatory teams to ensure a compliant, lean and cross-functional approach access to labelling.
- Higher Degree in Chemistry / Regulatory
- Fluent in English and German
- Professional work experience in a similar position within life sciences industries
- High level of independence and self-initiative
- Effective communication skills on different levels
- Detail oriented and efficient way or work
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.