Source to Pay Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Source to Pay Specialist to join our state of the art offices in Manchester, UK, as part of our Shared Service Centre. This is a Fixed-Term Contract with a view to extend or move into a permanent role after the intitial 18 months.
You will be responsible for successfully delivering change initiatives in an S2P transformation, driving best practice in transaction procurement and payables. This is a great opportunity to drive change on the global scale within a market-leading organisation.
- Role is focused on driving positive changes (Process Improvement, Business priorities) through several interventions aligned to various business and delivery teams.
- Communicate and educate operations colleagues and all colleagues on the content, definition and continuous evolution of enterprise excellence.
- Individual should have also demonstrated an insightful ability to build strategy.
- Be an ambassador of site and the culture of continuous improvement across Operations for sustainable results.
- Build and manage the culture of continuous improvement through application of Six Sigma, Lean and Project Management methodologies.
- Drive ideation and execution of ideas while promoting Innovation.
- Lead Operations budget process and cost analysis.
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Lean Six Sigma Projects.
- Analyze the Historical data and apply Statistical approach towards Root cause identification.
- Manage Internal and External Customer expectations through effective communication and on delivery of all agreed results.
- Can question and focus on details to have deeper understanding and subject matter expertise on industry standards, best practices, trends and evolving ideas.
- Drive and mentor projects on continuous improvement and operational excellence across all businesses.
What we need you to have:
- Transactional procurement experience.
- German language skill is desirable.
- S2P process knowledge and experience.
- Change management expertise.
- Analytical working style and approach.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.