SAP & Non-SAP Material Creation Coordinator
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Houston has a phenomenal opportunity for an SAP & Non SAP Material Creation Coordinator. The individual in this position will perform all duties to ensure SAP and Non-SAP Materials Creation Plans are completed to ensure the timely availability of approved materials to support the product Supply Plan. They will be responsible to liaise with all key functions to ensure timely updates and approval of SAP and Non-SAP material
- Interfaces with key stakeholders, Material Planner, ERP Specialist, MSAT, and Quality to prioritize the most critical SAP material numbers for approval
- Liaison with Material Planners, Schedulers, and other stakeholders to ensure all SAP material requests are up to date and responsive to changes in SAP material numbers requirements
- Review supporting documents and assign LHI numbers to initiate workflows in SharePoint
- Monitor and track material assessments in SharePoint
- Creates Document ID’s in Documentum for the Document Change Request Forms
- Prepare Document Change Request form and support as a change agent for all SAP and Non-SAP materials
- Monitors approval process in Documentum/SAP against production needs and stay connected with the stakeholders throughout the completion process
- Provides daily guidance and information to the stakeholders and the material creation team regarding the status of materials
- Prepare and communicates backlog reports, spreadsheets and provide visibility regarding the material requests
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- CPIM Certification is a plus
- Strong background in material planning for GMP manufacturing
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support inventory management/ strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.